An emergency is something that could not have been foreseen, and which could cause serious damage to the propert. For example:
- Severe leaks
- If you smell gas or detect a gas leak call the National Gas Emergency service on 0800 111 999
- Loss of electrical power or light
- Blockage of your only toilet
- Loss of heating or hot water
- Broken windows or doors following a break-in
If one of these has occurred in your property, please contact our lettings department.
Please remember that if a contractor is called out as an emergency when a repair is not justified, you will be liable for all costs.
Lettings Department: 01372 221 678 / firstname.lastname@example.org
|Monday - Saturday
||8.30am - 6.00pm